Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Little More Chicken Wire......

Hi  everyone, its Thursday and I had fun with a little more chicken wire.  Something to try to keep oneself organized, if that's possible.  Had some old windows from the flea market or a garage sale that I had found and thought at the time that the shape was fun and not super large.  Found a little later another old window that had a broken window box to it.  The window was large and too heavy to hang on the wall.  So my husband said that he could add the window box to the other small window and than add some chicken wire where the glass should be.  Here are the before pictures.....

My husband than just made the window box a little smaller and fit it onto the smaller window.  Than he added the chicken wire and we painted it white and shabbied it up.  After the picture was taken I added clothespins to the chicken wire so that you can put pictures, notes or anything to it that you want.  In the windowbox you could use it for anything that needs to be close to the notes or even be decorated.  Here is the after picture of the window and a close up of the chicken wire. 
p://stylishonceagain.blogspot.com/


Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. I love it! I've been wanting to do something with chicken wire. This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOW LIFE IS WORTH LIVING WITH THE HELP OF EDWARD JONES FINANCE

      Hello Every One, My Name is Trevor Cohen live in Texas and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now. I really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling Dad with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my son encountered a terrible accident last week, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again, and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that credit score was bad, from there i run to my father and some of my freinds but they could not help, then when i was surfing through the net i came across a loan lender EDWARD JONES who provides loans at an affordable interest rate of 2% and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this time, in my desperate situation i had no choice than to give it a try and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $85,000.00 and i payed for my son surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk. I could in turn start something profitable with the remaining amount and i said to my self that i will shout loud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender EDWARD JONES and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing Company via: Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Very creative idea! I recently used chicken wire in a hutch and it was much harder than I had anticipated.
    Here's a link to my hutch...
    http://shabbysweettea.com/2012/03/final-product.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo cute, I love this idea!
    Thanks for becoming a new follower to my blog! I'll follow yours also by linky follower!
    As a follower of my blog, I'd love to invite you to be Featured on my Fame On Fridays... i'm booking right now for the end of May, so if you are interested, just let me know! thanks!!

    Leanne @ Because (I think) I Can
    http://www.becauseithinkican.com/fame-on-fridays/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....I will!!! Please let me know what this entails!! Thanks for considering me!

      Delete
  5. I like chicken wire projects. They have such cottagey charm. Hubbies come in handy for so many things, don't they? lol

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. Hope to see you again this week.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing at Restyled Sundays. I love this transformation and featured you this week. Be sure to come back to share again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
    I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and
    аdԁing уour RSS feed to mу Google account.
    I look forward tо nеw uρdateѕ and will sharе this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    My blog house for rent plano

    ReplyDelete